Monday, October 27, 2008

A trip to Sentosa

I went to Sentosa yesterday and had a whale of a time! Let me narrate my experience to you. But first, I will construct a timeline and from it, you will get to lnow the general idea of my whole trip. Then I will write about some attractions and finally, include some pictures on the trip.

12.20p.m.-finished final preparations for the trip

1.36p.m.-reached Vivocity, queuing up to buy tickets to board the monorail to get to Sentosa(Long queue, it being a glorious Sunday)

---------------------------Sightseeing and going for rides---------------------------------

6.22p.m.-dinner at "Tastes of Singapore". (Nice ambience) Already bought tickets for the 8:40 show of "Songs of the Sea" or "Hai Zhi Song" in mandarin.

8.40p.m.- show starts.

9.10p.m.-show ends. FABULOUS! (the show, I mean)

-------------Queue up to buy tickets for the monorail ride back to Singapore--------------

9.44p.m.-reached Vivocity. Having supper. Ate Fried Hokkien Mee and drank "Anything (Black)"

10.22p.m.-finished eating meal. SUMPTUOUS!

End of timeline

There's some rides and shows that I would recommend to those who wish to visit Sentosa anytime soon. They are as follows:

  • Songs of the sea-For the kids and family
  • Tiger sky tower- For those who like taking photographs
  • The Merlion
  • Merlion walk
  • Sentosa Luge and skyride-A "must try"!
  • Sentosa 4D Magix
Here are some photographs that I took in the trip:


The picture of the Merlion taken on the Tiger
sky tower.

The tiger sky tower.
The Merlion.

No comments: