Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back In Singapore!

Whew! After a long 7- day holiday in Taiwan, I'm back in Singapore. I got some souvenirs for my relatives and friends. (Hope they like them) I ate some delicious food in Taiwan too. First on the list would be the "Xiao Long Bao", followed by the beef noodles, the dumplings and "Zhu Tong Fan" , which is basically rice in a piece of bamboo. I love the "Zhu Tong Fan" especially, cuz' it's steaming hot and when you crack open the bamboo(most of the time it's already cut open for you) , the aroma just wafts into your nose. Fantastic! I'm practically drooling as I type. Can't wait to taste the" Zhu Tong Fan" again. Aaah...

Below are some photographs I took on my trip:



The "Empress Head" rock in Yehliu


Taipei101
.
A picture of a river in Danshui

No comments: