Thursday, May 21, 2009

At the end of the term...(or going to be)

Sighs. It's going to be the end of term 2 soon. I'm still reeling from the shock of my results. They are not bad or extremely good but just shocking. Hmm, it's such a pity that 1/8 of my life in RGS is almost slipping away through my fingers like sand. (Flowers for Algernon). "It's slipping away like sand through my fingers." June 30. Haha, I guess I've studied a lot for FFA. I shall end the post with a wonderful song:

God will make a way

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

[This was from the AWEsome FOTL I had today :) ]

No comments: